All participants of the 2nd AUM are invited to submit a poster which will be displayed during the whole event and present as a flash talk. Authors of selected abstracts will be invited to present their work orally.
Deadline for abstracts is April 7, 2017.
All poster abstracts will be included in the conference Book of abstracts. Abstract are submitted during the registration.
- Please bring one printed copy of your poster A0, portrait format.
- Posters should have a border of a few centimetres to allow the frame.
Direct your other questions about the poster session to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your scientific contribution.
Posters should be displayed on holders by the end of afternoon coffee break on Monday, May 22.
- Number of your poster can be found in a Book of abstract. The list will be also available at the registration desk.
All poster holders have been given the number in advance. There is no possibility to change the number or position of any holders.
- Thumb tacks, adhesive gum, etc. will be available on the spot.
- The participant is responsible for making sure that the poster fits on the display board, and is completely responsible for attaching the individual elements to the display board according to our instructions.
The poster author (or co-author) has to present a flash talk at given time on Monday, May 22 since 17:30.
All posters will be displayed during the whole conference.
Re-collection of posters:
- Posters can be re-collected after the poster session on Tuesday, May 23 at the earliest and by Wednesday, May 24 13:00 at the latest.
- Uncollected posters will be available upon agreement. Please contact Martin Smolík email@example.com